Friday, October 17, 2008

Introduction

Hello you peoples!

So, after much debating, I have decided to sell my Stampin' Up! stamps. Not because I don't like them (I LOVE THEM), but because I just haven't been using them. Nor do I see myself using them in the next 5 years. And, for those of you who might be anti-pack rat types, you know how I feel about cleaning out stuff you don't use.

Sure, the stamps are something I can always have and always keep around. But...I can't really justify hanging onto something if I don't know for positive if I am going to use them any time in the near future.

So, how this is going to work is that I will feature each stamp set as a separate blog in order to keep things as simple and easy to read as possible. I have about 23 stamp sets. I will list price, whether it's been used or not, whether I have assembled the stamps (cut them out and placed the rubber portion on the wooden block), and whether it's a hostess, "special", or regular stamp.

I will be selling the stamps at retail value. The majority of my stamps (actually about 70%) have not been used at all and are in just-bought condition. The stamps that have been used and/or have my initials in the blocks have been discounted.

So, why buy from me?

Basically, you get the benefit of not having to pay tax or shipping. That is, unless you are not in the immediate area and need it shipped. If that's the case, shipping will be calculated at a later time.

I think that's enough of a reason, don't you? :)

If you have any questions about the specific stamp set, or any other question in particular, leave a comment with the specific blog with your email address, and I will contact you and reply.

Okay, let's get these on here!

No comments: